Give your floors a REAL WOOD look and feel with St. James Collection!
St. James Collection by Dream Home - 12mm Butterscotch Oak Laminate Flooring - With FREE Pre-Attached Padding - 30 Year Warranty
With a variety of 12mm V groove laminate options with an additional 3mm of pre-glued underlayment, from a high gloss to a warm low gloss finish, and with deep, warm to medium hues, this spectacular product make a stunning floor!
St. James offers a regal alternative. The V groove makes it a snap to install and the texture and detail on each plank gives your floor a real wood look and feel. At 12mm, the St. James Collection is very durable and comes with a 30 year warranty!
Quick Installation Tips:
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- Make sure the panels are mixed sufficiently when you install them so that you do not end up with too many identical, light or dark panels next to each other.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE ADDITIONAL PADDING:
Laminates having pre-attached padding can be installed over an underlayment. When doing so, Lumber Liquidators recommends the use of our Bellawood Premium underlayment or ECO Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments will best support the joints while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities and are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
St. James 12mm Butterscotch Oak Product Highlights:
- No glue or nails needed
- Easy Click Installation
- Moisture resistant board
- Thickness: 12mm + 3mm (1/8") pre-glued underlayment
- AC Rating: 3
- 30 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)
Order now through our web site, click here to find your local store, or Call 1-800-HARDWOOD